View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #12
somebody shut me the fark up.

Originally Posted by Jonny Rotisserie View Post
Thanks Phubar! I had been participating in the Throwdowns for a few months now, but this was the first time I tried posting my own thread in Q-Talk. Now I understand how it works, I think I will post more here because it is fun to interact with folks about a particular cooking session. I have a tendency to push the envelope and there have been times I would like to ask others about their feedback about how I might have done things better.

On this last one, I am still wondering why I had such a total meltdown. It was the first time I had tried doing marshmallows on there and I wonder if people think it was temperature induced mayhem or whether it was because I use metal skewers, or was it the rotisserie action? I may be forced to repeat the experiment to explore it further. I think I will try freezing the marshmallows first to see what that does, too.

With a name like Phubar, perhaps you have some of your own BBQ disasters to share? would love a submission from you if you have anything fun!
From now on you're gonna post more threads in Q-talk!
I'd like to know where the marshmellows went wrong too.
I wish I could help with posting my BBQ disasters but I haven't really experienced them...yet!
I'll take a look on the site...
-WGA (3)
-UDS (S,M,L)

All fueled by Ecobrasa Coco Briquettes

*Lowland Smokers Dutch BBQ Champion 2011 - 2012*
*Lowland Smokers Dutch BBQ Champion 2013 Low 'n Slow
*WGA Ambassador
Phubar is offline   Reply With Quote