View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Haven't seen it as I have no Sam's close to me, but at the HPB expo in orlando, FL this past march there were ceramic cookers everywhere. Some were clones of BGE's others were actual BGE's with different names on them.

Viking (big commercial range manufacturer) even had a BGE clad in brushed Stainless steel. I think we'll start seeing a large amount of knock offs in the near future. The ceramic cooker's 15 min has arrived.

Edit: There are also ALWAYS a ton of... Umm... how you say, "Folks" from Asia snapping pictures of every new product out there. They barely speak english and they are VERY interested in your product. If you are smart, you don't allow ANYONE to take pictures.

We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote