View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Scottie
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default 8th Annual Corliss Johnson Memorial Golf Outing August 7th

We will be having our 8th Annual memorial golf outing on Saturday, August 7th. It will be in Darien, Illinois (Suburb of Chicago). The main purpose of this outing is a fundraiser for the 501c(3) foundation that I started in my wife's memory. Corliss passed away from cancer in 2003. So far as a foundation, we have raised almost $150,000 for cancer research and to assist those that are fighting cancer.

I know for sure a couple of Brthren are coming. Jorge was officially signed up before I had the flyer mailed out for the outing.

Hope to see some of you out there. It's a fun outing and honestly, I don't stress golf too much. (I like to award not just the best teams, but also the one's that are not at the top and just pull their names out of a hat). It will be a scramble format as well. We will follow that up with a dinner/awards banquet. If you sign up early, we will see if you can get on Jorge's foursome. He is having the Bud girls as his caddy. Alhtough, my understanding is they are not very good golfers... So don't hold that against them...

Cancer Sucks!

Scottie
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Invite 2010.pdf (274.9 KB, 14 views)

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle