Northern, the lid is heavy and I plan on a counter weight, but haven't added it yet. Crossczek has a bigger pit than mine, and I believe if I remember right it is .375. His doors are HEAVY, but he has torsion spring hinges that help. You might send him a PM as I'm sure he would help you with getting some springs if you need them. I can't remember for sure where he got them, but I'm fairly certain it was someplace in Toledo OH.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893