Sorry everyone that was following. Haven't made any progress at all with the build in the past couple of months. I was really busy trying to finish up school, and then 6 weeks ago my grandma fell and broke her hip. I've been running stupid going between work, school, and the hospital. Grandma passed yesterday, and the funeral is Friday. Once things settle a bit I'll get back to it and finish it up. Pictures to come when I get time to work on it.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893