I would have put these up yesterday, but after a 14 hour day in the shop, I was just too beat to mess with it. We made some serious progress though.
Here is the frame being completed.
Skins starting to go in. We had a a little issue with this. I'll explain below.
Where she stands right now. Inner skins done. Slides are in.
Well, we learned that a full piece of sheet metal is actually a little more than 4 feet wide. My buddy has a large break, so we measured the inside and was going to break it so the walls were one continuous piece. WE measured all three sides, but when we made or marks for teh breaksm we just measured in from each side, expecting that waht was left was the right length since the sides are 2 feet and the back is 4 feet. Well, since it is acyuallycloser to 98 inches, the back was too long. We fixed it, but next time we will know better. Other than that, everything is going pretty smooth. I have to still get the insulation, I finallhy have a couple leads on some. And I need the door gasket, ordering that tonight. I also decided that since we widened it I am going to add another therm to the fromt door. I'm ordering that tonight as well. Long day yesterday, but we are trying to get it finsished up before Labor Day. It's always great to have a deadline.