View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Scottie
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

They need to reinvest as well. While those huge money contests are awesome.. In reality, how does that effect the entore membership? Or does it cater to a select few? Don't get me wrong, I travel and I also cook in a few contests a year. But spread the wealth... Don't just reward the TOY teams... I am not in anyway diminishing their accomplishments, for what they are capable of doing is amazing.

I also want any monies that are committed to the end of the year TOY race be published PRIOR to the start of the season. This year it was Lakeland. Some teams that actually have to work for a living, might of had enough time to figure out how they could 'try' to get a piece of that.

Lastly, I believe that their philantropy should be expanded 10 fold if we are taking in that kind of monies. Don't get me wrong, my foundation has been rewarded with Grants from the KCBS. But we could also spend it on hurricane relief, flooding in Nashville, earthquakes, etc. We could help feed the children of our nation. There are numerous causes that we could support.

Those are some ideas off the top of my head.

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle
Scottie is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->