I was in my lab once again and I've finally devolved a killer pizza sauce.
This sauce took about the same amount of time my bbq sauce to developed.
Any way's here's the recipe & pictures.
The Ingredients List.
1. Half white onion sliced & diced.
2. 2 teaspoons of knob's creek aged whiskey ( new edition )
3. 1 teaspoon of my Habenero Heat sauce ( recipe on the forums ) ( new edition )
4. 1 teaspoon ground sage.
5. 1/2 teaspoon ground up basil leaves ( use mortor and pestle )
6. 12 0z can of tomato Paste. ( any brand will work )
7. 1 1/2 cans of aguga. ( could add salt if now ) ( but I used none )
8. 4 garlic cloves minced.
9. 1/2 shallot minced.
10. 2 teaspoons lemon & dill.
11. 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
12. 3-5 table spoons of EEVO ( enough to saute the veggies in a sauce pan ).
13. 1 teaspoon of Granulated Garlic Powder.
14.1 Medium sauce pan.
Ok gather all the ingredients. ( and sauce pan )
Let's chop up the onions, garlic, shallots, in the example pictures show!
Ok now put in the medium sauce pan with heated eevo.
Now saute until light carmlezation appear like this.
Good good, the hard work is done. now it's time to turn the sauce in to pizza sauce!
Let's get the tomato paste, poor the paste in like show below. Also add the 1 1/2 cups of water
Stir the paste into a thick sauce and let simmer 25 minutes to thicken up. and get more flavors out of the onions, garlic, shallot,
OK good 25 minutes was a dayum long wait, and your keeping up with me. Good, Good!
Now lets finish the sauce by adding the rest of the spices.
Add 2 teaspoons of Knobs creek ( or anything you got )
& add 1 teaspoon ground sage.
& Add 1/2 teaspoon ground basil leaves ( grind in the pestel & mortor first )
Now add 2 teaspoons lemon & dill spice.
& add 2 teaspoons granulated garlic powder.
Now the very last part and your done.
Mix well and your sauce should be nice & thick like shown below.