Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

[quote="BBQchef33"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willkat98

Always raw

Phils crazy

This is the first time EVER he mentioned this searing crap.

He use to go on and on about freezing slightly then shoving it in.

I even shove in slightly frozen, wait, then slide out the casing.
Hey Bill.....Guess you missed this Thread (where i mentioned searing the sausages first) ..... the Thread has alot of info on porkloins.

http://www.bandera-brethren.com/inde...ight=sear+loin

Quote:
BBQCHEF33 POSTED JANUARY 03 2004 at 4:55PM.

Hey...Does this mean an additional attendee at Summer Bash nn?

I like giving the sausage a real fast super hot zap on either the grill or under the broiler first to sear the outside. It does 2 things. Stifffens it so its easier to push into the loin, and also, if you dont, the sausage has this kinda mushy gray look to it for being somewhat steamed inside the loin. (kind of like the same color as marinading in margarita mix.

so?? whos crazy now? huh huh huh huh??? ahhhh redemption!!!

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote