View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #90
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 1

First off, I do NOT want the Zero's club to go away. That is part of the fun. Maybe not as big for some as the Throwdowns, but it is a lot of fun for me and others to get that badge of honor.

I am hoping that with this new rule, and a description of what would qualify, we can have both and maintain integrity going forward for both the Throwdowns, and to ensure only worthy zero's earn their zero's.

For example, you mentioned last weeks Beef Ribs. If I provide a basic fundamental description to guide people, I think we could still have had the creative dishes. For example, would this description have prevented those dishes from being made?

To qualify for the Beef Rib Throwdown, your entry must be made using meat from beef ribs that originally had bones in it. The exact cut you use or the nature in which you photograph the meat is up to you so long as there is meat used that matches the description provided.

Would that work? As for getting questions...I get them already, but usually just respond, "The voters will decide". That would still be the most common response I'm sure, since all anyone should need to know is in the rules and the category description.

Thoughts?
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote