View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Outdoor kitchen or grill island modules?

Hello brethren.

We will be moving to a new house this summer, and now finally I have some space outside to set up a cooking/bbq/smoking area.

I am interested in having some work space/counter area with a sink and possibly a fridge or beverage cooler kind of thing. I don't need a grill island module with a grill in it, since I don't think I would use the grill too much - would much rather play with the UDT, UDS, Weber kettle, and gasser that I have now (and possibly a BGE later). Have been recently inspired by the cast iron throwdown to maybe set up a cooking pit in the future.

Can the brethren suggest some options? I do not really know where to start. I saw a couple of items on the Lowes website which I liked, but have not been able to see physically at a store yet. Checked at HD and Costco and did not like what they had on display.

I'm not interested in having an outdoor kitchen custom built yet. I would appreciate it if brethren would post pics/pron of their outdoor setups for me to ogle at . Also if you could mention where you purchased if items were bought, or how you built if personally made.

Thanks!!
EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | Ladybug SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with red nipples | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | Simpsons OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | LBGE | sbge | mini bge

Last edited by caliking; 09-19-2010 at 05:36 PM..
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote