View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #38
Desert Dweller
Babbling Farker

Location: Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is very close...
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks Phil, Mods, Members, et. all,.

I am one of those who still post threads under the "Look what I have done" category, and I thrive on the feedback. Those of you who encourage me have stimulated my creative side with my cooking, and I love it! Thank you!

I have watched, with interest, how the number showed for how many of us are looking at Q-Talk at a time has grown, and known by that, that our membership was a lot larger than 1.5 years ago when I started here. I wondered at the work and cost of maintaing and upgrading our system to accomodate what we have become and what we will evolve to. It's obvious that the job is made harder and more difficult to moderate as we grow. (Caring for one child is tough, but try running a very large pre-school... That is the parallel that came to mind.)

I, for one, will try to moderate my own posts, and remember that I am under an obligation of choice. I am obligated to give away in life, that which was given freely to me; To wit, the advise and counsel of knowledgable and generous souls who landed on this planet b4 me.

Thank you.
LFSA RED Thermapen,
And 1 2010 Victor brand Hot Dog Cart
Desert Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->