View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default It's a new day

I don't think most folks will ever have a clue as to how much work Phil (BBQchef33) put into that post. From the glimpse I got it was substantial, at a time when he really didn't have the time to spare. That was a primary reason for his banning by the moderator team. If anyone thinks that Phil didn't pour his heart and intellect into that post they don't have a clue about who he is as a person.

My user tag has been changed today to reflect the new approach I hope I'll be able to take to moderating. The Grim Reaper is gone, and replaced by the Contemplative Reaper.

If you have a problem, I'm here to help. I want to hear about it. If you see a problem or issue developing, shoot me a PM if it doesn't merit using the 'Report Post' button. If you aren't comfortable sending it to me, but you have a relationship with another moderator then by ALL MEANS let them know! We may not be able to do anything about it at the time, or ever. But, it will be on our radar. If something is breaking, and we aren't aware of it there isn't anything we can do about it.

In the last year or so, the moderators have spent a lot more time putting out fires than we have performing services for members. Trust me, we'd much rather fix a problem with a poll (if possible) than deal with members scrapping with each other!

For the remainder of the year I'm hoping I don't have to put up a post in red to separate anyone! If I do, and you are involved, please take a look at the rules before complaining to me or anyone else. If, after that, you still think I'm wrong please shoot me a PM and tell me why. I'll be happy to take a look at it!

I want to be a maintenance man, and not a COP!

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!!!

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->