Thanks guys! More pictures in the next week or so. I haven't made much more progress, as I've been busy with school trying to finish up my bachelor's degree, but I have the handles on and the bracing on the firebox door done. Most importantly I can finally get it out of the garage so I can take some good pics. I need to get this finished as it's looking like I have a pig roast in April, two in july, and who knows what else.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893