View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2004, 10:56 AM   #13
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

ummm WAIT.. Somethig was discovered last night while closing down..

i seem to have FORGOTTEN that after the 2 lb log was inhaled, i thru 2 more in figuring i still had a few hours on the brisket.. those 2 made it into foil, and then sat in the vertical chamber for a few hours while the brisket finished... then cooled down in the vertical at the end of the night.. Discovered them at about 130am when shutting down.. and yup first thought i had was

2 fatties for the fridge...... solidkick owes me a 5.

but we have to split it.. the yard fridge had a tray of wings and a sliced brisket in it... so i had to make room. Kneeled down infront of the fridge to organize.. put the fatties nest to me on the deck and removed some stuff form the fridge to put back neatly... when i reached for the fatties... :? there was only one :? Looked behind me, and Buster(the pooch) was plowing into the foil.. and chomping on the fattie.. The Primal scream and linebacker tackle made him release it and run away..
then the wrath of insanity set in as I picked up my mutilated fattie and hurled it at him at mach 2.. followed by a lawn chair. Buster spent the night in the doghouse... Newport(other pooch) got to eat the fattie(in lots of little pieces scatered around the deck) as buster watched.

So.. only one made it to the fridge.... thats 2.50 eachs.. i call it a wash.

P.S.. Im still pisssed at Buster, but thad the other fattie for breakfast. :)

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote