- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (real)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Spanish onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine the shredded cabbage and carrot in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, and then add to the cabbage mixture. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper, or sugar if desired.
I forgot the salt and pepper in the video but I did add it later.