SmokinAussie, I hadn't planned on making any step by step, I may eventually create a blog about the build, but until then, this thread will have to do.
I made some more progress tonight, the upright shell is about done, just have to add a handle, make some shelves, and add some stacks. I really need a bigger garage now! Hopefully this weekend I'll pull it back out of the garage turn it around yet again, and get some good pictures of the whole thing. These will have to do for now.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893