View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Phubar
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Abelman's Sriracha wings and Romaine ala Ross Pron

Also made some smoked Springbok steaks,Boerewors,Slavinken and Mesa smoked potatoe salad.
Brethren....I ate well!
Sriracha and Romaine are keepers for sure!!!

It was a good weekend,this morning I had a meeting with some Dutch Bretheren in Rotterdam,Jeroen (Dutch Grand Poobah and member here) and Mike (both of them are pro cooks) were giving a sort of lecture how things are going at a cooking competition (European rules),we're trying to get a Dutch BBQ team off the ground.

Phinally I met Noskos!
Cool guy,goes for the rest too ofcourse...JCasteel (JCastelli=Belgian) drove over from Belgium with another forum member.
We had a nice breakfast,later I realized I ATE with my Dutch Brethren,....that was nice!

After that I went to The Hague (which is nearby Rotterdam) to attend one of my best buddies' art exhibition,he was invited by the American Woman's Club.
It wasn't exactly what I expected but the atmosphere was real nice,I walked away with a half bottle of red wine and some homemade chili so.....

BTW....first time I made use of a SS woven basket thingy where I smoked the taters in,I scored that about a half year ago when I was gathering some materials for the drums in the dumpster where I work.
When I took it home I didn't know what to do with it but now I found a purpose!
Nice thing,very handy for smaller food that might fall through the grill.

All fueled by Ecobrasa Coco Briquettes

*Lowland Smokers Dutch BBQ Champion 2011 - 2012*
*Lowland Smokers Dutch BBQ Champion 2013 Low 'n Slow
*WGA Ambassador
Phubar is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->