Bob, I'm going to steal your idea! Did you have any problems with the porcelin coating on the weber lid cracking when you straightened it out? I had to readjust my lid when I made my first drum and the coating kept cracking. I would have kept going, but figured I was going to mess it up even more than I had. Thanks for posting the pron!
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893