View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #24
Mo-Dave
Babbling Farker
 
Mo-Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-18-06
Location: Hurricane Deck Missouri
Default

Tough break no pun intended. Just a couple days ago I was melting some bakers chocolate in the microwave. I thought I had it set on low but it must have been on high. It got real hot and smoked up the whole house, anyway I wanted to cool it down and very very carefully I put just a couple drops of warm water on it and pow. The dish did not bust but the chocolate exploded and covered me and the area around the sink.
Dave
__________________
When the going gets tough, I take more fiber.
Mo-Dave is offline   Reply With Quote