Warming/Cooking box added tonight
I had to turn the smoker around in the garage tonight to allow enough room to work on the warming/cooker box because I have a hanging shelf over the rear of the garage, and couldn't weld on the top. Got the 3 sides onto it and tacked into place. It's finally beginning to take shape! I placed my "final" steel order today from the place that supplies my work, and that will be arriving by next Wednesday, so it will all be up to me after that. I've attached another picture for those that are following. I didn't have the camera with me tonight, so I took it with my cell phone, hence the crappy quality.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893