View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #106
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
I'm going to start posting in red so people take me more seriously.

While reading that, I was waiting for Phil to exclaim that someone spilt his Yoohoo.

I do that for a reason.

I've been accused of being the 800-lb gorilla when I post because 'Im me" as I've been told. Sometimes, when BBQchef33 posts, its taken as moderator, admin, as I'm passing judgement, making rules, etc.. When actually, its just me messing around.

problem is, I need to be (Bbqchef33) 99.99% of the time and occasionally .01% I need to be ADMIN. This holds true for the moderatores who post as themselves most of the time, but occasionally have to step into a suit and sunglasses and post AS MODERATOR.

So I can either login as Admin, which is a pain in the butt, I loose the setting in my cookies, and folks cant be sure which of the admins(me, jorge, or badger) are posting. Or i can put in an ADMIN NOTE: And post in red under my regular ID. That way its clear I'm posting as ADMIN and it is taken seriously, and not just glanced over or ignored.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote