View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

Yes, pictures speak louder than words, but without pictures, sometimes there is silence and thats not good.

However, i will admit, sometimes its the pictures that get my ass out there to cook so we WANT THOSE PHOTOS! They also get us primed for lunch, drool at work, and without them, there would be no throwdown. Pics are great.. but so are the techniques, the ideas, and just sharing the experience, sans photo.

Heres another one.. I have a camera phone filled with pics i have never posted. Why? Lazy, no cable, bluetooth failed, got sidetracked.. and because of that, I never posted the experience. FAIL!

This is to do nothing but to make everyone aware of the perspectives, both sides. For those not to be afraid to post without photos, and for those to keep the photos coming when u have them!

I am glad theres alot of agreement here.. I should have said something sooner..

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote