Unread 02-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #6
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Dogs View Post
Thanks Merl, didnt know about it previously being 7-9.... Agreed, continued
education for CBJ's will definitely help/reduce the problems.

I must admit, the garnish allowed confuses me a little. Mind you, I've gotten all 8's
and 9's in presentation, so this isn't a complaint. It's an honest question of "why
is it allowed". I'll admit, BBQ looks much better garnished. It just does. That nice
dark green background, "framing" the reddish/brown or reddish/yellow Q, wow what
a beautiful color contrast. However, as much as we'd like to ignore it and say "it
doesn't come in to play", there is no way that it can't, even if ever-so-slightly....

Respectfully,

The Dawg
I've got no problem with garnish, I've got no problem doing without it either. IBCA garnish is a sheet of foil, that works. I like a box of parsley too, especially if there is a slight imperfection that could benefit from some camouflage.

I just don't see garnish being a big issue in the grand scheme of things right now.

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!!!

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is online now   Reply With Quote