Had a lot of slow progress, I had planned on getting a lot done over the holiday shutdown, but ended up getting sick and spending most of the time in bed. The firebox is built, door on, and I got it welded onto the main chamber today. Still have to finish up all the welds, but it's supporting itself. As always, some more pictures to prove it happened.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893