View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Changes coming to the HCC store page!

I've been working for awhile now on getting the store site at www.HuntingdonCoCustoms.com to more closely match the main site at www.HuntingdonCountyCustoms.com and I'm finally getting somewhere!

I'm also adding tools like a calculator to the custom grate page to better explain how to choose the grate size you actually need.

Some actual customer design proofs are on the site now to show the order process better and prices have been more closely aligned with the complexity of the order. You only pay for what you get! We start with a basic grate and add in the accessories to it you want. You don't want to pay for a logo? Dont! You just want the finest grilling surface around hand made in the USA? Then that is what you will get and you will get a design proof to ensure you are happy with it even before it is made!

We are now closing in on 2 years in business and our customers have taught us much about what they actually want and we are learning how to translate that into a website for ease of use and a more enjoyable transaction.

If you would like to see anything change or have input, please shoot me a PM or post it here. I appreciate any and all feedback!