Unread 01-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
Slamdunkpro
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
Don,

I'd like to see a motion and vote on making committee members public. I'd also like a motion and vote on using the KCBS website to announce committee openings and allow members to communicate their interest to the committee chair for consideration.
+1

I'd also like to see a financial statement showing expenditures for the annual meeting in Philadelphia vs income from attendees. There's no way that sad excuse for a buffet should have cost $14,000+. I'd like to know what else my $53 (and everyone else's) subsidized.

Even if the banquet attendees alone footed the bill for the 3 meeting rooms and the banquet hall rental (which they shouldn't have) the cost vs services provided seemed way out of line.

Since the hotel was unable to fulfill it's contractual obligation (they ran out of food during service) are banquet attendees going to get partial refunds?

Brinkman modified upright, Weber Kettle(s); Meadow Creek Pr-24, Super Stealth Mode black & Night Vision Red Thermopens
-----------------
MABA - (Mid Atlantic BBQ Association) President
KCBS Certified Judge - #23289

Last edited by Slamdunkpro; 01-17-2010 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Editied to correct spelling and missing words - edits in italics
Slamdunkpro is offline   Reply With Quote