View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #48
HoDeDo
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moocow View Post
I pay my money just for the Bull Sheet, everybody here likes to read it. It is pretty crappy that you can't even get a free bumper sticker. But the RD membership is almost priceless if you don't have a business.
I got a "BBQ" oval bumper/window sticker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
I think that the fee for non KCBS member teams should be more then the membership. This would definitely push people to join. Also as I mentioned maybe the family membership should apply to a team membership.
Skip - we have to come up with something else. KCBS is not organizing these events. For example, if the rotary is a beneficiary of the event - and organizing it... they are worried about thier organization, not KCBS.
They are only using KCBS for the service they are paying KCBS to provide.
A perfect example is the APWA -- they host a contest, and part of the entry fee is your membership to thier organization. ABA (American Bass Anglers) does this as well.... These organizers have no responsiblity at all to help boost KCBS Membership - they have their own organizations/charities that they would support first. KCBS is providing a paid service. If they wanted to boost membership from the event, there needs to be some other visible/viable perk from KCBS -- not the event.