Thanks for the reply's everyone!
Scott.... You can keep that green and white paint to yourself! I have an idea in mind of what I want it to look like, but I'm still a little up in the air about the whole thing. I'll be making progress as I get time, but I have 2 weeks off for the Christmas holiday, so hopefully I can get it finished and season it then. Shouldn't need to buy much more for it to get it functional, a couple of therms, a hole saw, and probably a gas refill for the welder and the heater and I should be good to go. Oh, and the exhaust stack material!
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893