View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #148
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae View Post

Skepticism is OK - it keeps us from falling victim to the not-so-virtuous folks on the Internet - but sometimes it can be interpreted as an attack. I'm glad you turned out to be OK, and I'm sure cowgirl is happier you came back to apologize. I am.

Arlin
I don't have to be skeptical. I have the unique ability to read people's minds and know precisely if what they are posting on the Internet is truth or fiction. In fact, I invented the Internet. I only shared it with others so I could keep track on everyone. Not only did I invent the Internet, I own and run the Internet. I'm just a little bit better than everyone else at everything. Except cooking and photography. But other than that, I am the best at everything. In fact, tomorrow is MY day - I bought it from the government. It's celebrated in sixteen countries. Children run in the streets and sing songs to me.

I'm glad Jeanie and Richard reconciled. I'm going to take my meds now.

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote