View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
BlkJeep
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sunday Thanksgiving w/o turkey-HEAVY PrOn

My GF mom's wanted me to cook for her meal on Sunday but didn't want turkey or ham. So I picked up five racks of ribs, two 10# pork loins and stuff for two fatties!

Stuck with mostly local products for rubs and sauces. Spicewine is local for me!!

Removed membrane...

Took some left over turkey and cooked in some wing sauce, lined with buffalo wing chesse w/ a brown sugar honey rub. And bacon!! One killer fatty.

She takes care of the bacon wrap!!

Rolled and ready!

Really it's a work of art...

Rubbed all the ribs the night before. So I loaded the UDS and kettle up and started cooking.

Used the her gasser to cook a bbq, colby chesse fatty for a snack while the ribs cooked.

Pic of the day right here I think...

For one of the loins I made a cream chesse stuffing w/ onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cream chesse and thyme. suffed them, wrapped with 6 slices of bacon and tied them up. Put on the kettle indirect over apple wood.

The ribs got the 4-1/2-1/2 treatment and came out awesome. Steamed up my camera and only got this pic. hungry crowd didn't care formy photo shoot.

The other loin I just rubbed with EVOO, garlic salt, onion salt, blk pepper and some italian seasoning. And put on the top rack of the drum. BUT I guess I didn't get a pic of that?

Stuff loin and after the cook.... It was so good but the picture looks a little rough..

Thanks for checking out our meal. Served with mashed tators, corn, rolls, other fixings.

Last edited by BlkJeep; 12-01-2009 at 10:48 AM..
BlkJeep is offline   Reply With Quote