View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #29
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan954 View Post
It's just that I find it incredibly hard to believe that any one person could possibly cook such glorious meals (often for tens of people) on a daily basis using a campfire, smoker, pig pit, or grill--all the while maintaining a working farm growing the products being cooked. AND taking artistically beautiful photographs of the results? Raising shrimp, too? C'mon.
Probably isn't going to be the most popular response in the forum, but I think someone is playing to the good-natured credulity of the brethren.
Just my thoughts.

I'm have no idea what I have done to offend you but please accept my apology. You have only posted negative comments on all of my posts since you arrived...
I realize you are fairly new to the forum and maybe have not been here long enough to realize that I DO smoke a lot and cook a lot and share the results with the Brethren.

If you haven't noticed, I do not cook on a daily basis. maybe weekly if I'm lucky.
I don't feel the need to explain myself or my lifestyle to you though.
If my posts offend you, please do not open them.

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->