Progress is still slow, but at least I'm making some progress. I'm about out of steel at this point, waiting for another quote before making the purchase. So far I have a quote for $0.20/lb which is great, but its a 6 hour round trip to pick it up, so I'm still looking at some more local sources.
I have the door trim on, the handle in place, door stops welded on, and the center channel for the baffle in place and tacked.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893