View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
n2dabluebbq
On the road to being a farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

dear Jeff in kc,

first off i have no say in this matter whatsoever. especially since i have yet to join kcbs. but one of the things that has helped me stay away has been some of the issues in the recent past.
for an example lets use the mma thing and how you stated there should be transparency, but yet there isn't. another subject would be the nepotism thing. folks say it would not do any good concerning kcbs to say what is really going on and by whom and in what manner. but if things stay in secrecy, how are they ever to change?
these are just two of the things that have me still holding on to the walet and not let the money flow to the society. and while i do not expect a response much less some magic potion to solve all these concerns, i do feel that it would be nice to have someone who is running for a BOD position know that there just might be a few blokes that just may share the same concern as i do.
so in closing, i would like to say that i hope your words and feelings towards the direction of kcbs are true and sincere. good luck to you sir and thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts.
n2dabluebbq is offline   Reply With Quote