View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #7
Bunny
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Withdrawing my nomination

To all KCBS Members:

I started out with good intentions to run for the KCBS Board of Directors but soon learned I cannot possibly fulfill the position. News from my family will demand more attention, which could affect my dedication to serve on the Board.

I apologize to anyone affected by my nomination withdrawal but itís a decision that will be positive for my family as well as the KCBS Board. I absolutely love KCBS and what it stands for and truly believe in its mission. I will still be involved as a KCBS rep and cooking in competition, but the Board demands a lot of extra time in which I now need to divert elsewhere. Thank you to Tana Shupe who believed enough in me to nominate me for the Board and to those who supported me.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my support for Jeff Stith, Big Creek BBQ, who has positive visions for KCBS. He is truly dedicated to promote KCBS and is ready to tackle concerns from its members. I agree with his views and promote his candidacy for Board of Directors.

Respectfully submitted,
Bunny Tuttle