View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #23
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeramsst2003 View Post
Knucklehed,

This is one of those "I have it all figured out in my head kind of things" I'm an engineer ( well almost, have 4 more stupid classes to go, all of the important stuff out of the way.) I'm always looking for ways to make things better. I started out by drawing a set of plans, but those have gone out the window. I'm using the excel spreadsheet that is floating around the internet to do my basic sizes and area calcs, but other than that I'm flying by the seat of my pants. It's more exciting that way.

Hellz yeah it's more exciting that way!
'scuse the ignorance but uhh, which excel sheet ya' talking about?

I'm interested in starting something new I prolly wont finish just to give my wife something else to complain about... smoker sounds like just the ticket!
Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Last edited by KnucklHed BBQ; 11-05-2009 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: badd spellerin
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote