This is one of those "I have it all figured out in my head kind of things" I'm an engineer ( well almost, have 4 more stupid classes to go, all of the important stuff out of the way.) I'm always looking for ways to make things better. I started out by drawing a set of plans, but those have gone out the window. I'm using the excel spreadsheet that is floating around the internet to do my basic sizes and area calcs, but other than that I'm flying by the seat of my pants. It's more exciting that way.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893