Thread: Paul Kirk
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #15
somebody shut me the fark up.

Originally Posted by JD McGee View Post
Just a thought here...

Wouldn't classes taught by folks like Paul be considered "educational". I'm sure his schedule and curriculum are public knowledge...

...or am I way off the topic base?

Just curious...

Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
Sure they are educational. They are also profit driven... I mean, unless The Baron of BBQ is donating all of his profits back to the KCBS... I sure wouldn't hold my breath on that....
This year, Paul made a motion that anyone who writes for the Bullsheet should get free advertising for their cooking classes.

Originally Posted by Feb 2009
A motion was approved for KCBS end the practice of putting cooking classes in the Bullsheet and on the web, without a charge, to be effective April 1, 2009.

Rod Gray, abstain
Gene Goycochea, yes
Don Harwell, yes
Paul Kirk, abstain
Wayne Lohman, no
Linda Mullane, yes
Steve Ownby, no
Ed Roith, no
Tana Shupe, no
Carol Whitebook yes
Merl Whitebook yes
5 yes, 4 no 2 abstentions, the motion passes.
Originally Posted by March 2009
From Agenda: Motion by Paul Kirk: I am proposing a motion that Board of Directors and members that contribute articles to the Bull Sheet on a regular basis receive their family dues free for their services and use the services of the Bull sheet as in listing classes for their contributions to such publications.

From Board meeting: The Board stayed the charging an advertising fee for posting of cooking classes until the editorial and publication policy is completed.
Pork Pullin Plowboys (and Smoke on Wheels)
Save a hog, ride a plowboy!

Todd Johns (me); Blue Springs, MO
Randy Hinck (PigBoy); Concordia, MO
Andy Groneman (Hodedo); KC, KS (Cameo Appearances)

FEC-500SS; FEC-100 (Right handed); FEC-100 (Left handed); Country Smoker Tailgater; Big Green Egg (2-large, small, mini); Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote