Thanks everyone for the kind words, and encouragement. I don't have any new pics right now, as I've only made limited progress this week. I have three sides of the door cut, and two hinges in place. I ran out of O2 for the torch last night, and had to go get another cylinder tonight, then it all went down to toilet. My torch is acting up, and I'm at a loss right now as to what is wrong. going to get some advise tomorrow at work and see if I can finish the last cut on the bottom edge tomorrow night. Should have pictures of the open door by this weekend. BTW, if anyone is really good, with an O/A setup and can lend me some advice, please send me a PM, I would appreciate it.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893