Originally Posted by mmmmeat
that's awesome, dunno if you said... dont remember but neways, what are you using as your "drums"?old propane tanks? great build, wish i could git my hands on that big stuff!!! would love to build my own trailer smoker
This was 1/4, and 3/16 steel plate that was rolled and welded.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893