New offset build started ( With Pics)
Finally made some progress today on my offset build. got the bunks and rollers stripped off the trailer, and got the main smoke chamber mounted, and tacked into place. Had enough time to cut the corners of the door before calling it a night to spend some time relaxing. I will be updating this post as I progress if there's interest in this sort of thing.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893