Unread 10-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merl View Post
Jeff,
I guess we just have to disagree as does the BOD. When the BOD realized the sentiment expressed on this thread, the entire board agreed we need to ask the office to change the schedule to meet the needs of the members. We saw a simple solution to the schedule and have ask the office to implement the change. No micromanagement, but an appropriate response to an issue the membership expressed. I expect that a change will be soon announced when the arrangements by the office have been concluded.
Merl
Merl, you missed my point totally. The discussion was that the Board is making the phone calls to schedule the room. That's what I'm talking about, not the fact that the Board asks the KCBS office to make the call to attempt to find a time the room is available. You originally stated that the schedule was set by the office and the BOD did not have a say. Granted, they should have run the time past all board members to make sure they were available but they need to be the ones making the arrangements with the hotel is all I'm saying. I'm all for the change of time, as are a few members. I would love for it to be at a time after my flight arrives from KC so that I could attend as well.
KCBS Member #14287

Last edited by Jeff_in_KC; 10-29-2009 at 12:23 PM..
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote