View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #13
Skip
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Actually it all seems like it has gone the way it should doesn't it?

The office made the reservations as we would hope. This frees up the BOD members to do those things they were elected to do. For instance, the dismay expressed by membership was brought to this board and recognized by one, or more, of the BOD who then went about trying to address the concerns of the membership and have the meeting changed to a time where more could participate. In my mind I think it went as it should.

I think were are all caught in a misunderstanding. Yes it is the duty of the BOD to make itself available to the membership but it should not be them who must do the incidentals. Making reservations is why you have an office staff. It is nice, however, that the BOD recognized an issue that the office would not see.

Swamp Pit BBQ's freeloader

To part or not to part: that is the question. Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to part and suffer the slings and arrows of ostentatious brothers or to not part when faced with a sea of dissent, and by compromise end it? To part: to succeed. Forever more: and by succeed to say we win.

Yeah it looks good...but how does it smell?

Member of The Big Guns BBQ Team Semper Fumantem

"you're eating tree RAT, tree RAT, you're eating RAT!" -- landarc
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote