View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #10
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merl View Post
Jeff, with all respect, I have to disagree with you. You seem to make these issues too simple and you seem to be dismissing the interest of our membership. Making the BOD available to the membership is a job of the Board. I never want to hear that any member of the board is not responsive to membership issues. I expect an announcement from KCBS, that as a result of these post there will be a new time posted for the Annual BOD meeting in Philly, which will serve the issues raised by the other members of this forum.
But that is just my opinion.
Merl
PS now all of you who have complained better show up for the meeting!
It IS a simple issue, Merl. That's why there is office staff to schedule meeting rooms. We didn't elect you to do that. We elected you to promote BBQ and lead the oganization into the future by doing things like improving rules where needed, establishing scholarships, replacing scoring software, finding ways to help young barbeque kids remain interested in the sport, etc. Tell me how I'm dismissing the interest of our membership by making my comment above that the board shouldn't be making phone calls to reserve meeting rooms. That just doesn't make much sense.
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote