Pig Roast (PRON Heavy)
Did a pig roast for a coworker today with Scott (Crossczek). The theme was a Luau to break in a new tiki bar. They wanted a pig picking party. 105 lb pig, started the smoker at 3:30 am, pig on at 5:45, cooked at 325, finished at 2:30pm. Had to hold it until just after 4 when everyone finally started to show up. All in all a great day, but a long one. Couldn't have done it without the use of Scott's monster smoker, his help, input and guidance.... Thanks Scott! I didn't get any prep pics, things were too busy, but I did get some of the final product!
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893