Thank you all VERY much....here are the results
It was my first time doing something along these lines, so there were many lessons learned.
I was able to get 17 butts on the cooker. I pulled 16 throughout the day and sold the last one whole (pulled) as the event was closing down. I sold 190 sandwiches, 12 or so per butt.
I was very happy with the fact that I sold out when the event was closing. I did however, underestimate the net number of sandwiches per butt. I thought I'd get at least 20 per butt.
As I said, I learned so much doing this that it'll only get better, more efficient and more profitable going forward.
I booked 2 new catering gigs as a result.
Once again, a great big THANK YOU to the Brethren.