One option I will try next time is adding about a cup of shredded cheese.
The Recipe (to please the fiance I actually wrote it down as I went along):
3 large Baking Potatoes
1 medium Jalapeño, chopped
3 tsp chopped Garlic
¼ cup creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
1 egg, beaten
½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
3 tsp EVOO
1. Bake potatoes until tender.
2. Scoop out the Potato. If you plan to make Potato Skins leave about ¼” on the skins.
3. Mash the potato getting rid of most of the lumps.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Roll into approximately 1” to 1½”balls (no larger than a golf ball).
6. Place balls onto Parchment paper in a 225-250 degree smoker.
7. Cook approximately 2 hours or until Golden Brown.
[SIZE=3][I]Brinkman SnP Pro[/I][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][I]GOSM - Deluxe[/I][/SIZE]