The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mandalay Bay, Who's in? (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9256)

mook 09-01-2004 02:21 PM

Mandalay Bay, Who's in?

So here is how things are shaping up.

Me and Hornbri are in.
Just spoke with John, He is in. (positive thinking)
BigMofo and Mista commited previously before the original thread died.
And horn said there was one other brother that pm'd him about going.

Currently the plan is for Horn, John and me to drive down with at least the smokers. Horn or I will be the head chef as far as the paperwork is concerned. The rest is still open for discussion.

Any other brothers out there that want to join up? If so holla at me (pm, aim or here) so we can finalize th edeails.

mook

MrSmoker 09-01-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mook
So here is how things are shaping up.

Me and Hornbri are in.
Just spoke with John, He is in. (positive thinking)
BigMofo and Mista commited previously before the original thread died.
And horn said there was one other brother that pm'd him about going.

Currently the plan is for Horn, John and me to drive down with at least the smokers. Horn or I will be the head chef as far as the paperwork is concerned. The rest is still open for discussion.

Any other brothers out there that want to join up? If so holla at me (pm, aim or here) so we can finalize th edeails.

mook

I'm in, how about Phil he was taking about flying out? Are we cooking as The Brothers in Smoke?

2Fat 09-04-2004 08:41 AM

trying to make that contest but gonna be tough to talk the cfo inhto that trip the week after the Jack!!

Anyone making the trip to the Jack??

arlieque 09-12-2004 06:00 PM

Hope all you teams can make it. Dont forget the $40 K up for the taking. Someone get Phil talked into coming. Thanks
Arlie Bragg
Event coordinator
615-758-8749
arlieque@comcast.net

Bigmista 09-12-2004 11:10 PM

I'm in. Where do we sleep?

MrSmoker 10-17-2004 04:14 PM

Heating up the Bay

Who's going to Mandalay Bay?I guess nobody from the Brethern is cooking. I'm going up on Fri. and Sat.and just mill around,I was going to judge but put it off in hopes we could put a team together. :roll:

jminion 10-17-2004 06:28 PM

I will be at the Bay, cooking with Go Ducks, they are board members of the WBBQA. Give me a chance to talk to West coast folks I would not see otherwise. Look forward to meeting you.

mook 10-27-2004 12:01 AM

It's probably obvious at this point, but the team i was hoping to put together is not gonna be cooking at the Mandalay Bay. To those counting on me to organize this effort I apologize. I have been extremely busy with my new job and have not had much time for the family let alone trying to plan for competition.

Sorry to post this so late.

But on a positive note, there will be other competitions, hopefully The Smoke Ring circus will have a more stable 2005 so we can get together and do more than one competition.

Sorry Bro's.

mook

Bill-Chicago 10-27-2004 07:19 AM

200 Mook

Breathe

jminion 10-28-2004 09:58 PM

At the Bay right now if you make it come by to the Go Ducks's site.

kcquer 10-29-2004 06:16 AM

Jim, Best of Luck!

Bigdog 10-29-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jminion
At the Bay right now if you make it come by to the Go Ducks's site.

Go Ducks Go, you lucky ducks!! 8)

mook 10-29-2004 03:13 PM

Good luck Jim! Have a great tim for all of us.

racer_81 10-29-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Who's tim?

:shock:

...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.... Mod

CinCity25 10-29-2004 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer_81
Quote:

Who's tim?

:shock:

...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.... Mod

LMAO! damn, i would have gone if i'd known tim was going to be there!