The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brethren discount. TexaspepperJelly. com (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83560)

BBQchef33 04-27-2010 06:56 PM

Brethren discount. TexaspepperJelly. com
 
Texaspepperjelly.com is offering a 20% Discount until April 30th. Just go to TexasPepperJelly.com and use coupon code 'brethren'. Thanks to Texana for setting this up for us!



Just a heads up. TPJ doesn't always ship the day of the order. Normal time to ship is within 2 days. So if you request a priority ship, your requesting USPS priority shipping, but still make take a day or 2 to get it to them.

MilitantSquatter 04-27-2010 08:44 PM

Thanks...just placed an order as I had been talking to Zilla about TPJ products a few weeks ago via PM. Took his flavor suggestions to get started in 12 oz bottles.

Please note - the discount that was calculated was at 10%, not 20%.

Subtotal before discounts 31.08
Discounts 3.11

ThomEmery 04-28-2010 07:43 AM

This is great stuff
We have used it on Ribs with winning results

Texana 04-28-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantSquatter (Post 1264810)
Thanks...just placed an order as I had been talking to Zilla about TPJ products a few weeks ago via PM. Took his flavor suggestions to get started in 12 oz bottles.

Please note - the discount that was calculated was at 10%, not 20%.

Subtotal before discounts 31.08
Discounts 3.11


If you use only the code "brethren" you will get 20% ..... Your discount code was a computer generated code for 10% ... this is an automatic code offered to keep get someone to complete an order if they decide not to finish an order .... if you received a computer generated offer and select it thats what you get .... the system will not approve multiple coupons .... if it did you would have received a 30% discount ... we cant have than now can we :grin:....

If you will send me a PM or an email I will discuss an option or two to make it up to you .... after all we want you to get what we advertise ...

Thanks in advance for your help .....

Craig

Typically 04-28-2010 10:28 AM

just placed an order. can't wait to try it on some ribs, thanks for the generous discount!

Texana 04-28-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typically (Post 1265220)
just placed an order. can't wait to try it on some ribs, thanks for the generous discount!

Your very welcome ...

barbefunkoramaque 04-28-2010 02:21 PM

Comment 1. That stuff shipped from New York City???? Get a rope?

Comment 2 - we Texans use this instead of KY.

Comment 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_2y...eature=related

Comment 4 - 4 bucks a quart here. Great to add as a non burning heat and sweetner.

MilitantSquatter 04-28-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texana (Post 1265081)
If you use only the code "brethren" you will get 20% ..... Your discount code was a computer generated code for 10% ... this is an automatic code offered to keep get someone to complete an order if they decide not to finish an order .... if you received a computer generated offer and select it thats what you get .... the system will not approve multiple coupons .... if it did you would have received a 30% discount ... we cant have than now can we :grin:....

If you will send me a PM or an email I will discuss an option or two to make it up to you .... after all we want you to get what we advertise ...

Thanks in advance for your help .....

Craig


no problem Craig... PM sent..

I think that's what happened.. I hit the back button to fix an error and saw the 10% pop up.. didn't think it registered as I stayed on the page.. and typed the brethren promo code at the end.

qndummy 04-30-2010 12:59 AM

I've tried to place an order three times and I keep getting a 'brethren is an invalid code' message. Am I doing something wrong?

deguerre 04-30-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 1264721)
Texaspepperjelly.com is offering a 20% Discount until April 30th. Just go to TexasPepperJelly.com and use coupon code 'brethren'. Thanks to Texana for setting this up for us!



Just a heads up. TPJ doesn't always ship the day of the order. Normal time to ship is within 2 days. So if you request a priority ship, your requesting USPS priority shipping, but still make take a day or 2 to get it to them.

Tried to order but the code "brethren" would not work. Did "until April 30th" mean the code expired on the 29th? I deleted the auto coupon and no go. Received invalid code error message.:confused:

Jorge 04-30-2010 11:26 AM

"until April 30th" means order before midnight on the 29th to me.

deguerre 04-30-2010 11:29 AM

Sent a PM, Got an immediate response.:thumb::thumb: Fixed!
Thankyou! I ordered the Texas Star 5 jar sampler, Texas Wild rub and since the coupon took off so much and the customer service was so fast, I added the Apple/Cherry Finishing sauce to the order.:-D

deguerre 04-30-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorge (Post 1267691)
"until April 30th" means order before midnight on the 29th to me.

That was my thinking too so I asked and apparently it's midnight tonight.

Jorge 04-30-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 1267702)
That was my thinking too so I asked and apparently it's midnight tonight.

It has now been extended until midnight on Sunday:becky:

Thanks to Texana for extending the offer!

deguerre 04-30-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorge (Post 1267812)
It has now been extended until midnight on Sunday:becky:

Thanks to Texana for extending the offer!

What he said!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.