The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Popdaddy Breaks Silence on Dirty Dalmatian (new Video) (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65020)

barbefunkoramaque 07-11-2009 11:39 AM

Popdaddy Breaks Silence on Dirty Dalmatian (new Video)

Attachment 28861
Press Release from GV Studios, Funkytown USA

June 10, 2009 Associated Funkmasters Of 'Merica (FOM) Press
Mark Urgent - From Funkmaster South

Today the Fabulous Popdaddy has called Pitmaster "T" on the bag phone (the one found at Good Will in 2002 which never has a problem running out of battery power in regards to hearing from Popdaddy) from his Stretch Delorean Somewhere near Palmer Ave in Texas City, and has authorized to release one of several full production videos From his Vault.

Videos up for release are...

Bigmista and Pitmaster "T" Chili Sauce 4 - "Never get Married" - With Neil Bigmista Strawler (Funkmaster West) starring as the Father of Popdaddy

Chili Sauce 5 - "That Ain't Lake Minnetonka" starring Pitmaster "T" in all roles.

Dirty Dalmatian Rub for Hot and Fast Q - Lessons in Juciicittessenessesarianisms

Tony Montanta teaches the Weeping Hot and Fast Spare Ribs technique.
"This all there is Mainge? Eating, drinking, farking, sarking????"

The Winner is Lessons in Juicicitytesninesses.

Release within Minutes.

This will be a a dual release on the Popdaddys BBQ Channel as well as the Christian Minnie Howell Good Vittles and Wood Cookery Society channel.

This release concerns his age old Bovine Dirty Dalmatian Final Rub and its role in Hot and Fast Brisket.

This is a Grimmacing Vulva Studios release

barbefunkoramaque 07-11-2009 11:46 AM

Release delayed by the misspelling of one word throughout the video.

Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian! Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian! Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian!Dalmatian! Dalmatian!

barbefunkoramaque 07-11-2009 12:28 PM

Popdaddy Just called me on the phone again and said screw It!!! he will simply Buy up all the Correct Spellings of the Word "Dalamatian" and replace them with the New Spelling "Dalamtion"

Here is the Video!

Hot Fast Dirty Dalmatian --- Juicicititynesseseiarianisn

MilitantSquatter 07-11-2009 12:55 PM

Nice work funk... putting videos together is a labor of love after cooking all that meat..

the approach certainly seems solid and worth the effort to try for those who have not.

SmokeInDaEye 07-11-2009 01:08 PM

Nice looking briskets there!

iamuzzyhunter 07-11-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque (Post 970268)
Popdaddy Just called me on the phone again and said screw It!!! he will simply Buy up all the Correct Spellings of the Word "Dalamatian" and replace them with the New Spelling "Dalamtion"

Here is the Video!

Hot Fast Dirty Dalmatian --- Juicicititynesseseiarianisn

Dalmatian was spelled Dalmation in the video and Course should be spelled Coarse. Picky I know but you made a point about the spelling. Nice looking briskets and rigs.

Saiko 07-11-2009 04:05 PM

Awesome video Popdaddy, best one yet! Very informative, should be a "must view" for anybody attempting high heat brisket. Any recipes for the "low salt" type rub you recommend for the overnighter? Thanks again, that was great!

barbefunkoramaque 07-11-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamuzzyhunter (Post 970304)
Dalmatian was spelled Dalmation in the video and Course should be spelled Coarse. Picky I know but you made a point about the spelling. Nice looking briskets and rigs.

LOL Fixing it now... it drive me crazy and I bet my old english teacher a free brisket everytime she spots an error (that is beyond funk talk) and she has collected one since then.

New spelling corrected Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVK0-aR2sA

Attachment 28884
High Heat Briskets weeping at the Stall...

landarc 07-11-2009 06:25 PM

Thanks for that video, gives me a clue how to proceed on a hot and fast brisket.

leanza 07-11-2009 06:25 PM

Mighty fine...Mighty fine work.

Poker Smoker 07-11-2009 06:34 PM

Bravo!

barbefunkoramaque 07-11-2009 06:44 PM

I keep begging Popdaddy to release his Smoked then Deepfried Ribs Video....

Spelling Corrected Video... I will retire the last version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVK0-aR2sA

Attachment 28883

Briskets Rubs This way Don't need Injections

Cre-B-Ce 07-11-2009 06:53 PM

Another hit Donnie. I always love your videos.

Knothead 07-11-2009 08:32 PM

nice video thats the kind of stuff that makes you want to get out and cook.

Fastball 07-11-2009 09:18 PM

Awesome Donnie. That's a winner. Thanks for sharing.